Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Dance Weekend

 I took a quick trip to Utah for the girl’s dance concert.  My day started with a warm (already 70 at 6:30!) walk along my favorite river trail.


I was also able to attend the new Orem Temple.  True story...As I was just going up the steps to go in, Jefferry Holland was being wheeled out!  He smiled, waved, and said he hoped we would have a  great time in the temple.  I commented to the lady in front of me, "I'm from California.  That doesn't happen just every day!"  Her reply, "I'm from Utah.  That doesn't happen every day here either!!"



 And now, the dance concert.  The girls were wonderful.. They are now in the same company, which means they are on stage at the same time.  They have gotten so good., And I'm extremely proud of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment