Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday's Memory

Mission Layover

Todd called today from LAX on a layover from Salt Lake to Hawaii. It reminded me of his layover here on his way to Brazil. I know, it made no sense, a layover in LA when he was going from Salt Lake to Brazil. But Todd had been gone for two months, so I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He actually was in the airport for two or three hours, and there weren't the security policies that there are now, so we all took the day off of school and to LAX we went. It was awesome. He looked so good, and very happy. He was there with several others all headed to Brazil, so we were able to meet some of his companions. The only down side was that we had to say good-bye all over again.

Notice the tie...I'll talk more about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment