Today is our last day in New York City! I'm afraid we saved the biggest for last!
Carson, Emma and Amy got up early to go to Central Perk. I had never watched the TV show "Friends", so I really didn't know anything about it. Luckily, Elsa had passed, so we had pretty nice weather, for New York City in July!!
I spy Angel Moroni!!
Then we spent several hours exploring Central Park and only got through the bottom fourth of it! It's huge!! I kept looking for the field where Elf helped Santa fix his sleigh, but couldn't find it!!
We did find Tavern on the Green...
Emma found an ice cream...
And Wyatt found a pretzel.
Also, we found the horse drawn carriages, and some fun sculptures.
Probably the most fun was rowing a boat in the lake.
It's hard to believe that right outside this amazing part is a crazy, noisy city!!
Goodbye NYC...you wore us out!!
Total steps today--21,725
No comments:
Post a Comment