I had heard great things about this horse show and I wanted to see it for myself. Emma loves horses, so I thought I should take her with me. and Amy just came along for the fun.
It rained for several days before the show, and the parking was on dirt fields, so it was pretty dicey walking from the car to the show. Mud everywhere. But worth every slip and slide.
We listened to some of the reviews and brought blankets to sit on and to keep warm. Yeh, we didn't need any of it. The tent was cozy and warm and the seats were very comfy.
The show was amazing.
I think this was my favorite act. One lady on the ground controlled these beautiful horses with just her voice. They looked like they were dancing.
Amy's favorite was the act that had four women, hanging from white sheets, being pulled around in a circle. They looked like ballerinas suspended in air. This sounds pretty lame, but it was awesome.
The stage was huge, with the back of it elevated.
These guys tumbled, jumped, and were great on the drums.




No comments:
Post a Comment