Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday's Memory-Idaho

This is the first summer in many years that I didn't get to Idaho to visit family.  With both dad and Uncle Lyle gone, there wasn't the "pull" as in past years.  But I did miss some of the Idaho experiences.  I missed the restful feeling of Twin...I don't seem to be in such a hurry to get things done.  I missed the early morning talks with dad over breakfast.  I missed the drive with Mary to her mom's to see the garden.  I missed the homemade pizza.  And I missed visiting with all of the people that I love.


From the ages of the kids, you can tell this picture was taken a few years ago.  But I love it and the memories it stirs.  We were outside of Idaho Joe's, a favorite place in Twin to eat.  They have the best boysenberry cobbler.  Anyway...I love the expressions on everyone's faces...everyone so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment