Saturday, September 1, 2012
Baptism for Luke
Luke was baptized and confirmed today by Todd and it was a beautiful experience. Living so far away, I know I miss a lot of things that happen in their lives...but I wasn't about to miss this. And it was so worth the effort. I was sick with a cold for the entire weekend, but that didn't stop me. I can count on one hand (or maybe both) the number of times I've seen Todd cry...his wedding, his sister's wedding, Tayson's birth...and Luke's confirmation. It was a very special, spiritual experience. You could really feel the Lord's spirit as the blessing was given. I know He was very happy with Luke and his decision to be baptized.
Afterwards, we had a photo shoot and then off to Kathy's parents for a delicious paste dinner. What a great day to be in Utah. And isn't he handsome and so grown up in his new suit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment