Thursday, June 21, 2012

Uncle Lyle


Uncle Lyle, dad's brother passed away this past Sunday.  It came as quite a surprise because we didn't even know he was having problems.  I guess he was golfing one week and gone the next!  Nice way to go.  Because Uncle Lyle lived in Idaho, we didn't get to see him much, usually only once a year at the birthdays.   I don't have many memories involving him, except one time we all went to Las Vegas to visit grandma and grandpa Busby.  Uncle Lyle brought us home in his convertible car.  I remember it was really cool.
Uncle Lyle owned a big car dealership in Boise, and whenever we flew into town, he met us at the airport and took us to his dealership get a car to use.  He was that kind of man, always sharing, caring, and helping others.  I will miss you, Uncle Lyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment