Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New start

I have been so lax in updating my blog and it really makes me sad. My whole purpose of this blog was to journal important events and activities and to take a trip down "memory lane" to document past events. I'm afraid I've failed miserably. But this is a new year and a new start. And I am going to make a better effort.
Our bishop has asked us to have consistant family home evenings. That's kinda hard when your family is all gone. But I had this great idea of how to follow the bishops council and keep my blog up to date. I loved it when Kathy did her "Flashback Fridays". I'm going to steal her idea and start Monday's Memories. Monday evenings, for FHE, you will find me on my computer connecting with family, both present and past. Good idea, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment