It wasn't planned that way, but my two kids birthdays are two weeks apart. I just get done with Amy's and it's time for Todd's. He was born on a Monday after only 7 hours of labor. It was pretty easy, even without any drugs, but I was surprised by having to push for an hour. I thought they just popped right out.One of my favorite memories of Todd is being in W
ashington DC and going to my cousins house for dinner. In the evening, all of these fire flies came out. Todd collected some in a jar and released then in our hotel room that night. We had such a great "light show". But the next morning, we found their little dead bodies all over the room. Where ever Todd goes, he brings fun and laughter. What an awesome man he is becoming. Happy birthday, Todd. I sure love you.
I love him too. He is a great brother.
ReplyDelete