Monday, February 9, 2026

February Dance Weekend

I flew up to Provo for Sophie's dance weekend.  As I walked out of the Provo airport I was shocked by the lack of snow!!  A little in the higher mountains, but the "Y" mountain was bare!!

On Friday I walked the river trail towards the lake.  They are trying to bring back the river delta, and its pretty cool.  There is a lookout along the trail and benches to rest.  I ended up going all the way to the lake, a total of almost 5 miles that day!





I went to Saturday's dance program.  So much fun.  Sophie is an amazing dancer...she lights up the stage and I love watching her perform.



On Monday, I walked away from the lake.  It's a much prettier trail with trees and great views of the river. But today was much colder.  They say a storm is coming in!







Monday morning said hello with a beautiful sunrise...



...and when I went upstairs to see if the view was any better, I noticed Sophie's pink Christmas tree.  Evidently it's been up since last Christmas!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment