Saturday, September 6, 2025

Go Cougs!!!

 Carson was able to get us tickets to the BYU game, so we made a quick trip up to Utah.  And by quick, I mean we got there after midnight, Friday night and left Sunday morning!  But it was worth it because I got to see Todd and Kathy, Claire and Sophie, and Carson.  We got a lot crammed into a Saturday...met Carson for breakfast at Kneaders, stocked up his freezer at Costco, found white shirts at the bookstore for the "whiteout game", found succuss shopping at the mall while Todd and Owen were equally successful at fishing, met everyone at Burger Supreme for dinner, and then cheered BYU to a win.  I'll admit, I spent some of my time looking for Carson on the sideline!! Oh yea,  I also got to try a Cougar Tail!!  What a fun, and exhausting day.










No comments:

Post a Comment