Thursday, November 30, 2023

Lawn Renovation--Fire Wood Relocation

 Earlier this month I decided to have my lawn resodded.  My yard had a very invasive weed that was taking over so I decided the only way to get rid of it was to kill of my existing grass and plant new.  I'm going to do an entire post on that process when it's all finished, but one thing I did to get ready was to get rid of my old water barrels and the storage bin that were housed under the avocado tree and relocate my firewood pile to where the barrels were.  It was quite a job.

I wish I had taken a picture of the "before", but the "after" looks great.  I enclosed it in a tarp, so avacado leaves should gather.


Now I can plant sod where the old wood pile was.


Who knew there was a tarp under half of the old pile?  And two big Christmas bows were under there too.  Just as I was on my last little pile, a mouse ran out and up the fence.  Scared me to death.  I tried to throw a piece of wood at him...no luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment