Our annual trip to Pam Springs during spring break was a little different this year. We decided to try a new hotel with a bigger pool and extra things to do like basketball and a slide.
We didn't spend as much time at the hotel either. That afternoon, we found a hike to a waterfall Amy wanted to try. It was on an Indian reservation, so there was a closing time. We had under two hours for the round trip. It was hot. The trail went up and down. We had to cross a small stream a couple of times. Did I mention it was hot? Needless to say, I got over heated and over exerted and started to straggle behind. Finally, a ranger came by and told us we needed to turn around. Amy and Todd decided to keep going, but the rest of us went back. I did much better because of the slower pace. Todd and Amy made it to the falls...in a cave where you really couldn't see anything! I'm glad I didn't kill myself for that one!
At the recommendation of the hotel consernge, we had dinner at a fun Mexican restaurant. The dinners were OK, but the virgin strawberry margarita's were excellent!
We ended the very fun day with some tennis. So much fun to watch Carson finally beat his dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment