Monday, June 21, 2021

Utah Visit

 With COVID seemingly in the rearview mirror, and mom safely being taken care of by Marianna and Olympia, I decided it was time for a quick trip up to Utah to see Todd, Kathy, and the kids.

There were no special plans, so we spent most of our time just hanging out.  I did get a couple of river trail walks in.  It's always refreshing and renewing to see this beautiful landscape.  It always makes coming home and walking around my neighborhood a little boring!!

We played games and watched a movie and just enjoyed being together.  How I love my Utah family.



I was there for Father's Day, so Todd smoked ribs...lot and lots of ribs...for the family dinner.  They were fall off the bone delicious.


And it's always fun to see how their garden fares and to retrieve the eggs.

When we were in St George together, Todd put the wooden spoon in the slit of the frying pan and said that was why the slit was there...a spoon holder!!  He did it again this weekend!!  So funny!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment