After a summer of some pretty miserable days, I finally decided to bite the bullet and get air conditioning! I have been fighting this for so long, always saying that we really didn't need it. The ocean breeze cools us off. And its just for a couple of days! Well, last year, it got so bad that one day we packed up and went out to Amy's to enjoy her air conditioning! That was when I decided we had to do something.
Amy and Todd have a ward friend who owns a heating and air conditioning business, so it was a match made in heaven. Nephi and his brother spent three long days crawling around in our attic and cutting holes in our ceiling. They took out the two back wall heaters, leaving the front one because I love standing in front of it on a cold day. And the result is wonderful. We woke up to a warm house!! And mom is not complaining of the cold or wrapping herself with a blanket. I can only imagine how lovely summer will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment