As I look back, September was a pretty boring month. Not a lot to report on the COVID front. There are many states with new spiking numbers, Utah included, but California seems to be holding it's own.
I began to teach Relief Society via Zoom. I practiced several times with Amy and Carson so I could learn how to share my screen to show a video.
Our Ward began "first hour" meeting, again through Zoom. The Bishopric and speakers were in the RS room and the rest of the ward was at home. It was actually pretty cool.
Thrifty's, I mean Rite Aide, began selling ice cream cones again.
One afternoon, when the kids were over, they decided to have walker/wheel chair races.
It was pretty funny.
And once again, I was reminded that God is there and mindful of me. You know it's going to be a good day, when it starts out this way!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment