The rest of the experience is found in it's own post.
In between and around all the bathroom stuff, I was able to keep busy.
It was time to pick our boysenberries (We ended up with five gallon bags stuffed full.) and make some jam.
Mom also got a much needed haircut. Luckily, Pam has been coming to the house for a couple of years, so mom didn't need to go out.
I finally felt comfortable enough to have Caring, mom's caregiver, start again. She comes for four hours every week so I can get away. My first outing was to the beach with Amy and the kids. It was pretty empty and the fire pits were covered up so no one could use them.
I only had time this month for one puzzle, but it was a really hard one! All that green was a bear!
My green beans were ready for picking, so the first of my canning began. I always feel so accomplished.
We have been having book group via Zoom these past months, but decided to try having it in a back yard so we could socially distance. My yard seemed perfect, lots of space and shade, so we met here. Snacks were self contained, soda and water offered, and we had a great discussion.
No comments:
Post a Comment