May 19th. That was the date I was supposed to be in Utah to help Tayson celebrate his high school graduation. Well, along with everything else, the ceremony was cancelled, along with my trip to Utah.
It's not safe right now for either of those things to happen!!
So, Tayson graduated, quarantine style...
I love this shirt. When the pandemic first hit the US and there were rumors of everyone being quarantined, there was a run on toilet paper! Don't ask my why, because the virus hits the respiratory system, not the digestive system. Be that as it may, there was no toilet paper to be found anywhere. That's why this t-shirt is so funny!
Tayson't wonderful neighborhood planned a parade for the seniors with a party in his back yard after. A few days later, they drove by the high school to pick up his diploma.
Not the graduation I had envisioned, but Tayson said it was just perfect for him. Congratulations Tayson. I'm so proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment