Saturday, May 18, 2019

Dance Weekend

I 'm so happy that Claire and Sophie are dancing and have an annual weekend performance.  It makes sure that I get up to see them every year. The weather was cold and rainy this year, but it didn't stop me from having a great time.  The rain cleared Saturday so I got to walk along the Provo River Trail.  It is such a beautiful walk.




















The rest of the day was spent helping Todd build his shed/chicken coop.



That evening was the "main event", the dance performance.  Claire is in company now, so she was in the opening and closing numbers, as well as her two company dances.  
Opening number
Closing Number


The theme of the concert this year was "colors".  Claire's colors were yellow and blue.
Lemonade
Waterloo

Sophie's colors were blue and red.
I'm Blue
Got Your Number

I am so proud of how good these two have gotten.  I sure love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment