Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm--A Year in Review

 We have had a years pass that expired today...It has been a lot of fun and a lot of firsts...









The first time we went, Amy looked around and said, "Well, it's no Disneyland!"  But it was fun and affordable.  And we ended up going several times including the first day of spring, Halloween, and Christmas.  I think our favorite ride turned out to be the Silver Bullet, one that I said I would never go on!  Owen particularly like Camp Snoopy.  The funnel cake was delish.  And we created some fun memories like Wyatt lying down on a grave and pretending he was dead, Amy participating in the sing-a-long, and Owen being scared of the train robbers, It was fun to have no blackout days and have soak city included.  But, we now have passes to Disneyland again...and it's like going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment