After mom came through her surgery OK (see the August 30th post for more info about that!), I decided to go up to Salt Lake for a night, to get some genealogy done and attend the Salt Lake Temple for a session. On the way to Temple Square, I stopped by the Capitol Theater. We have been watching a TV reality show called Breaking Pointe, following a season of Ballet West. They dance at the Capitol Theater, so it was fun to see it in person.
The Salt Lake Temple was amazing. I love going there. And this time, it was especially wonderful. I came out of the temple feeling God's love for me. He knows me and he loves me...
My time in the genealogy library was successful as well, finding a line of the Pearson's that have been waiting for me to find them.
No comments:
Post a Comment