Monday, February 4, 2013

The Perfect Day

This past Saturday I was in Utah and boy was it great day...actually, a perfect day!


It started by watching Tayson playing in not one, but two basketball games... 



Then we had some snow fun in the back yard...and I got to make a snow angel.
 

We went sledding on the hill at the kids school...


and then went walking on a FROZEN lake!
Standing in the lake were we docked the boat last summer.
Look how thick the ice was!


Back home, it was a quick warm up with hot chocolate..


...and then a delicious dinner at Brick Oven...
 ...where we were joined by Cosmo!

It was a busy, fun-filled day.  But it was wonderful having all that fun with Todd, Kathy, and the kids. I love going to Utah to be with them, and it's always hard to leave.  The good news is that I know I'll be seeing them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment