Sunday, March 14, 2010

Opps...

I wanted to use this blog as a way to journal events in my life. I intended to make an entry every week. That shouldn't be hard, right? Wrong! Every week, I meant to sit down at the computer and write away, but as you can see, I wasn't very successful. Either I just didn't have anything to talk about, or I was just too busy to blog about what was happening. Well, here goes on doing a better job.

I heard on the news this last week that this place, The "Tavern on the Green" was closing. What a sad bit of news. When Mom, Amy, Todd, and I went to New York City a couple of years ago, we had lunch here. In the middle of Central Park, it was a fun place with crazy rooms and glass flowers hanging from the ceiling. It will surely be missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment